Friday, January 2, 2009

Give Me Some Sugar!!!


I just watched the most exciting football game EVER!!!!! It beats BY FAR any BYU-Utah game I've ever watched. I have to admit I was sick to my stomach with nerves for a good part of the game. Not because my beloved Utes were losing, but the opposite. They were WINNING and I was petrified that they would blow it at the end. But my fears were put to rest when the Utes trounced the Crimson Tide. Coach Saban, you may now take a minute to eat a bit of a tasty dish I like to call 'crow'!

3 comments:

S and L said...

WAHOO!!! Can you believe it! Almost everyone I spoke with thought for sure the Utes were goinn to lose! GRRRRR....have faith in our UTE's I'd tell them and then they pull off a win like this! I bet my baby brother's roof actually raise a few times during the game. LOL

Cynthia said...

We watched that game too! I just knew they'd somehow mess it up but I was so happy to be wrong. Go Utes!

Redhoodoos said...

Yah. Go Utes and all that crap.

I miss MCF.