Monday, October 20, 2008

Husband Tag!
1. Where did you meet your husband? He was my Bonnet Ball coach. I asked him to call me sometime at the end of the season.. and he did!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year to the day!
3. How long have you been married? It was 7 years on June 8
4. What does he do that surprises you? He randomly brings me home the most beautiful flowers. And he often does stuff around the house that I haven't asked him to do.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his blue eyes.
6. What is his best quality? He is extraordinarily patient.. both with me and Tyson!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Usually just honey
8. What is his favorite food? He'll eat anything usually, but he loves German Chocolate cake
9. What is his favorite sport? Hard to say.. He loves watching all sports but if I had to pick I'd say baseball is his fave.
10. When and where did you first kiss? At a park up in Sandy and I think it was after we'd been dating a couple of weeks.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel for sure; stay at home watching movies and just hanging out
12. Do you have any children? Tyson and he's 16 months old
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Many... few that I can discuss. ;) He is VERY handy around the house (think plumber/electrician/carpenter) and is especially good at getting Tyson to laugh.
14. How old is he? 31
15. Who said 'I love you' first? I think he did.
16. What is his favorite music? Van Halen of course. But he also loves R&B and has taken to my very own favorite, Alanis. It must be true love!
17. What do you admire most about him? How he always wants to just make me happy and how hard a worker he is to provide for his family. He has the best work ethic of anyone I know.
18. What is his favorite color? green
19. Will he read this? Definitely
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who would like to be tagged!

2 comments:

S and L said...

NiCe Blog MCF! I think that's great to blog about the Hubby! I'm taking your tag and gonna do the same with my sweetie! Love the new layout of your blog! Great Pics! Love your talent with the camera!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. I've haven't seen this TAG going around, I'll have to do it next week.
Cute.