Saturday, July 18, 2009

Everything in life can relate back to Bill Cosby

One of my all time favorite comedians is Bill Cosby. The older Tyson gets, the more applicable his standup routine Himself seems to me. I have seen the old VHS version of this so many times I have lost count and yet I laugh just as hard at it as I did the first time seeing it. We were fortunate enough to see him perform at Abravanel Hall here in Salt Lake City a few years ago and it is a memory I cherish. To me, he is one of the greatest comedians ever and to see him perform a two hour show of entirely new material was astounding. He did do ONE bit about the dentist, which is also hilarious. Check him out on YouTube if you've never seen that one.

My favorite parts lately have been his thoughts on being a parent and raising children. I managed to find a clip of one I can particularly relate to lately and decided to share. If you have never seen this show, you must seriously stop what you are doing and go buy it RIGHT NOW. No home should be without a copy!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love Bill Cosby. He is the best