Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tyson's Lil' Buddy

So there's a new edition to our family. STOP right there with that line of thinking, no I am not pregnant nor did I have another monster.. err... child. NOOOOOO. My sister-in-law Lisa had a little boy today at 6:50 in the morning. He took his sweet time getting here (12+ hours!) and weighed in at 7 lb, 2 0z! A whole pound less than Tyson!! Anyway, mom and baby are doing fine. The name is TBD right now, as they are still deciding between three different ones (although I'm pulling for 'Zachary Ryan' myself). Congrats Lisa and John!! He's a keeper for sure.


I don't think Tyson really knew what to make of the little guy. He just knew that Mom and Dad were giving this new little person a LOT of attention and he wasn't the center of attention anymore. He sort of warmed up to the baby after a little while but soon went back to finding naughty things to get into.

1 comment:

Redhoodoos said...

For cute!! Look at that blonde curly hair on Tyson! Holy crap!

It was so good to see you today. YOu made me chuckle as usual!

Cute baby!! I want one (whiney, spoiled voice)!